We are seek a highly a motivated individual with experience in content development, community management, micro-blogging and blogging. This position is full time salaried with benefits, including training and a great opportunity to grow with a new small team. This position has a salary bracket of 8K to 10K Dirhams based on experience.
- Interact with clients to align with their needs and objectives
- Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels for 4 to 5 accounts.
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the brand, report to appropriate parties.
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Schedule and organize multiple departments which generate content on a daily basis
- Conduct research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases in addition to monitoring competition
- Participate in social media, as yourself and white hat avatars, on our behalf.
- Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the word’s chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content.
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Has a bachelor’s or associates degree in a relevant field to communications.
- Knowledge of English / Arabic writing skills essential
- Trilingual (French) would be a ++
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
- Experienced or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Clear understanding of Social Media Channel Functionality and Features
- Always up-to-date on latest changes in the social media spectrum
- Active on Social Media on a personal level
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media .
- Demonstrated ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple brands projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment.
Extra Benefits (Not Mandatory)
- HTML / CSS Experience
- Photoshop Experience
- SEO Thinking (for WordPress)
- Experience with Shortstack
- Experience with SocialBakers
- Experience with Social Ads
If the above is interesting to you, please drop us an email on joe[at]pazmarketing[dot]com and make sure the subject includes the words “Job 527”.